Saturday 19 March 2011

"I've got a present for you!"

...said the postman this morning.  Oh boy, oh boy!!  A ma-HOO-sive parcel!  With my name on it!!  I'm a fan of this postman - he can clearly recognise a brilliant bit of mail when he sees it...



That's 4130 metres of Stylecraft Special goodness!  I ordered from the lovely folks at Masons a couple of days ago (and ssshh, don't tell anyone I told you, but they have some really amazing offers and discounts this month ;))  Scrumdiddlyumptious!

***

Top Row
*1425 Emperor
*1316 Spring Green
*1082 Bluebell

Second Row
*1435 Bright Pink
*1084 Magenta
*1422 Aspen
*1020 Lemon

Third Row
*1068 Turquise
*1390 Clematis
*1061 Plum
*1246 Lipstick

Bottom Row
*1023 Raspberry
*1081 Saffron
*1065 Meadow



I have PLANS for all this loveliness.  Perhaps a babette, perhaps something like a babette but not quite...  Hmm...  When I say "PLANS", I clearly mean it in the plural!

***

Aaaaand, today I'm happy not just because I received a present, but also because I get to give one too!  And guess what?  It's for YOU!  :D


Here's a sneaky little preview of my new granny square!  I'm off to write up the pattern now, and will share in a new post later today   You can now find the pattern here :)

Much love,
Kim

4 comments:

Inthesky said...

Ooooooooh!!!

Casey said...

I would love to have that much yarn show up at my door! Beautiful colors :)

Sarah Jones said...

Love your granny square!! Your instructions for the square have been done very clearly. Will look through my stylecraft stash and decide what colours to use.
Thanks for your inspiration.

camisetas de futbol said...

Yo había bufandas de lana tejida. Fue divertido. He estado tejiendo, que duró más de dos metros. Es demasiado tiempo. Mi hermano, en las tres vueltas alrededor del cuello puede a duras penas. Eso es muy gracioso.