If you follow me in real life (??!!) then you've probably seen me embarrass friends by stopping to take photos of wallpaper and soft furnishings in various bars and cafes (you haven't seen anything till you've seen me in B&Q).
|An absolute corker, I'm sure you'll agree!|
Anyway, I digress. It's a bit late to the party, I know, but this is a resolutions post! Apparently 20% of people broke theirs in the first week of January, but I've cleverly avoided this statistic by only just coming up with some. See- procrastination is a GOOD thing!!
Here they are:
My blog-specific promises for 2012 go as follows:
1. Post more often. Easier said than done at the moment, but there it is.
2. Stop trying to emulate other blogs. I’m here to do my own thing.
3. Worry less about what to post. Stick to things that inspire/reflect my creativity.
My craft-specific promises for 2012 go as follows:
1. Stop doubting my ideas. Perfectionism can get fairly self-destructive if not kept in check.
2. The BIG one: Participate in at least one craft fair in 2012.
That last one makes me feel a bit giddy if I think about it for too long. But if I assume that said craft fair will happen for next Christmas then there’s PLENTY of time to prepare.
I’m relying on you guys to make sure I stay on track with this lot!
Have any of you made any resolutions? I’m also curious about any 12 in 2012s that are going on… what are your crafty plans for the year?
Until next time,