Friday 20 January 2012

Same Old


Who would have thought it? - I'm sticking to the resolutions I made!!

I've been working on this new pair of Nadolig as the first in what will hopefully be a long line of my "stuff to sell" branch of knitting projects.  Please excuse the crappy photos -I tried waiting for some better light, but by about 1 o clock I realised that was as good as it was going to get.

I'm pretty pleased with how the colours have come out together.  I wasn't sure if there'd be enough contrast between the red and pink but hurray!

If you'd like to make a pair of Nadolig for yourself, you can find the pattern by clicking on the "knitting" tab above.  Please remember though that the pattern should be for your own personal use.

As well as knitting, I also got out the graph paper as promised and have been working on a new colourwork pattern.  Unfortunately I only own one pair of 3.25mm circs, and they're stuck with the second Nadolig at the mo.  Still, it makes the suspense a little more exciting, eh?!

Kim x

2 comments:

Tickety-boo said...

Totally love the red and pink colour combo. You are so clever designing your own items.
xx

Nicole said...

Wow this looks really complicated, I wish I could knit just a 10th as good as this :) Love the pattern and colours together x