Monday 14 February 2011

A Wonky Stitchalong


The lovely folks at feeling stitchy are now in the second week of their stitchalong of this pretty flower pattern.  I've been meaning for ages to learn some proper embroidery techniques, and this seemed like the perfect opportunity.


It's a little bit wonky, and a few of the stitches have twisted, but I like to think that adds charm ;)

There are some really lovely modifications of the patterns happening in the stitchalong.  Perhaps once I'm more confident with these stitches, I'll have another (neater!) go.

2 comments:

Tickety-boo said...

Doesn't look wonky from here it looks lovely. I haven't embroidered for ages...... no no no no no NO must finish WIP's before I dig out the old embroidery kit!
Love Tickety-boo x

Gumbo Lily said...

Well done! I think you've done a great job of it.
Keep on stitching!

Jody